If you need volunteers, this is the place to start!
- Post opportunities and connect with volunteers online
- Track your organization’s volunteer history
- Easily communicate with volunteers to share opportunities, last minute reminders, and special requirements prior to projects
- Collaborate with us for corporate volunteer projects and Days of Service
- Become eligible to work with a trained project leader who can help manage your projects
- And best of all…our service is free!
To Become a Partner:
All Partner Organizations MUST meet the following Criteria:
1. Make sure you are eligible.
- Be an IRS designated 501(3)c non-profit, government agency, eldercare facility or public school
- Carry general liability insurance
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age or non-related medical conditions or disabilities
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency
- Take part in political campaigns or work that can be viewed as overtly political
- Take part in directly religious activity or proselytizing
- Make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities
2. Confirm that your organization is not already registered.
Check our Partner Directory to make sure your organization is not already listed as an active partner. If you find your organization on the list or think an account may have been created in the past (but is perhaps no longer active), contact us at email@example.com so we can update and reactivate your account.
3. Use our online system to register your organization and create an agency profile.
4. Download and fill out our Agency Partner Agreement form.
You can submit the completed form by fax at 916-779-3335 or email a scanned copy to
If you have additional questions after reviewing this For Organizations section, please feel free to email