BusinessWorks: Become a Corporate Partner
Download our new brochure.
Corporate and business communities represent one of the most powerful forces for change
in our nation, but many companies struggle to achieve their desired impact. Whether it is
limited resources or lack of an effective infrastructure for employee involvement, Hands On
Sacramento is here to help.
The BusinessWorks program is designed to provide a continuum of consultation, marketing, and
custom project development opportunities for businesses in the Sacramento region. Working with
our non-profit partners, HandsOn Sacramento can develop customized volunteer efforts that engage
your desired number of employees in the issues most important to your company.
All your company will need to is show-up, volunteer and make an impact. Services offered
under BusinessWorks include, but are not limited to:
- Match the size and scope of work to be completed with your desired volunteer numbers
- Perform project site visits
- Prepare a project recommendation form that outlines tasks, tools, supplies and equipment needs
- Arrange for and coordinate purchase and delivery of all project supplies and tools
- Assess of project time frame, including date of service and hours to be completed
- Provide ongoing communication with community partner organizations
Day of Project Management
- Manage employee registration and safety
- Volunteer confirmation, reminder, pre-event details, etc. via email
- Day of volunteer orientation and training
- Day of event management and trouble-shooting
- Outreach to local media to assist with PR efforts when needed
- Invite to key community leaders and politicians
Evaluation and ReportingHandsOn can provide a breakdown of employee participation for each project including day of
participant survey/feedback results to measure impacts on employees, the agency partner and
Due to the level of customization available to each corporate partner, projects and programs
are quoted on a case-by-case basis. BusinessWorks fee for projects ranges from $65 to $100
per volunteer, plus any associated supply, food/beverage and transportation costs. The minimum
project management fee is $2,500.
HandsOn Superior California is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The fees generated from the
BusinessWorks program support HandsOn volunteer programming and support in the community.
If you have additional questions or want to explore opportunities, please contact Valeri Mihanovich
at email@example.com or by phone at 916-447-7063 x101